Pages

Monday, September 16, 2019

Phonics Ip sound

One rainy day I looked out my bedroom window and saw that it was raining heavily. I went to my brothers room to wake him up, but he was already up doing backflips on his bed. I went downstairs and asked mum why she had a bucket near the door with a little bit of water in it. She told me that their was water dripping from the door top. She told me to be careful. I think I should have listened to Mum because the next moment I was on the floor with a sore back, I slipped. Mum called me in the kitchen and I saw her writing something on the clipboard, she told me that there was a storm heading in our direction. She told me to get the equipment that she had listed down on the clipboard. I was walking out the door to my car, when I realised that I forgot my car keys that were up stairs. I went upstairs to get my keys when I saw my little brother in the bath playing with a toy ship.

Today for phonics we did the ip sound. We listed some words that had ip in them. Then we added missing ip words to sentences. We then wrote a paragraph with 5 ip words in them. I had a lot of fun during phonics.

No comments:

Post a Comment