Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Phonics Ap sound

One day me and my father went fishing down at the river. My father taught me how to set a trap to catch a snapper. We waited there for a while then my father said ‘’we have got something’’. I happily went with him to see what we had caught. My father pulled the trap out of the water when I saw a snapper flapping around. I clapped happily and helped my father get it back to the house. I was so tired when I got to the house that I went straight to my room and collapsed in my bed.

Today for phonics we did the ap sound. First we looked at some words with ap in them then we did ap words in the beginning the middle and at the end. We than looked at some words that had the ap sound and also had ing in them. we that did paragraph writing and than did short reading text evaluations. I had a lot of fun at phonics today

No comments:

Post a Comment