Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Phonics Ash sound

One day I felt like eating hash browns. I went to get my car keys from my room I picked my keys up but dropped them because my hands were slippery. I keeled down to pick them up but something got in my eye, I blinked a lot of times I could feel my eyelashes touching my skin.
I washed my face and got my keys. I was driving when a saw a car that seemed to have crashed on a sidewalk pole. I got to McDonald and got a breakfast meal. I then went to a nearby store and got some mashed potatoes. I had a lovely breakfast.

Today for Phonics we did the Ash sound. First we looked at some words that have the Ash sound in them. Then we found the ash chunks in words. After that we circled the ash words and then we did answering the riddle. We then wrote paragraphs with five of the words from the list that had ash sound in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment