Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Poem



     We Go Together
                                                                  Poet: Calef brown
                                                                       Genre: Poem

Image result for we go together by calef brown


Today I read a book titled ‘We Go Together’. It has many short and nice poems. The book has some poems that rhyme and some that don’t. I like to read poems that rhyme. My favourite poem in this book was a very short one titled ‘Taking Note’. It is written in a very interesting way where two people are pictured and tells about one person remembers important things about the other person. It reminds me of my best friend about whom I used to know so much. It is an interesting book with many other interesting poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment