Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

How to make a paper plane


How to make a paper plane
You will need:
  • One piece of A4 paper
Numbered steps:
  1. Fold your paper in half (Landscape)

  1. Unfold your paper .

3. Fold the two top corners into the middle It should look like this.

4. Repeat step 3 on top of your previous Fold. Have a look at my image.


5. Then fold it in half like this.( Landscape)


6. Place your paper on flat surface and then make another fold.


7. Flip your paper backwards and repeat the same thing on the other side.


8. This is how it should look.


This week on Writing I did a procedural text explaining how to make a paper plane. I have shown what you need and I have explained step by step what you need to do. I have also added in some images to make it easier to understand as it is a bit confusing. When I was writing this I learned that it is important to have a clear instruction using the right words. I really enjoyed making this instructions and I also got make paper planes.

No comments:

Post a Comment