Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Can you solve written math problems?

                      

The math game I created helps you to solve written math problems. If you get the correct answer you will see I have made a animated GIF that shows you your answer was correct. If you get it wrong and need help you will see there is a link which leads to a DLO that reminds you how to solve a written math problem. After watching the video you an go back and do the question again. Creating this math game challenged me to think about my wrong answers, which question to write, which colour to use, the layout of my game and which font to use. After completing my game I asked some of my friend to play it to see if my questions made sense  and to see if the links worked. I needed to change all my fonts to bold and change my fonts so they were all the same. This made the words clear and easy to read. The hardest part was fixing some of my links as they were not working but as this was the first time I have made an interactive game like this I am very proud of myself.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Nidhi,
    This is an amazing game that you have developed, using the learn,create and share in maths. I liked how you chose to do written maths questions because it teaches others the reading strategy(Inference). I also like your animated digital designed character. Nice work Nidhi keep it up,

    ReplyDelete