Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Activity 1: New Zealand Royalty


This week LS2 has been working with LS1 and room 5 to practice Summer Learning Journey. This activity starts next week but we wanted to have a try so we did the teaser week activity. The first activity was making a DLO/Poster about Lorde who is a a famous New Zealand singer. In this DLO I have made a profile poster and wrote some facts about her like she is 23 years old, she was offered her first record deal when she was 13 and her real name is Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O 'Conner. I found it really interesting that her first record was offered to her when she was 13. I had a lot of fun doing this activity.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nidhi
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about Lorde because l learnt so much about more about Lorde in your profile pic. I think that you should text check you blurb because it didn't really make sense. But either then that it was really interesting to learn about Lorde because l didn't really know that much about her. Great Job and Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nidhi I am Mahdi from room 5 I like how you explain the things that you did. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete