Pages

Monday, August 26, 2019

Should New Zealand Ban Plastic Straws



This week we created a DLO that shows two point of views if Plastic straws should be banned in New Zealand. We used provocation, provocation is an action or speech that makes someone angry. We also found facts which are things that are proved to be true.  We made our own opinion about banning plastic straws, after researching facts and our prior knowledge. Opinion means what you think. My opinion is that we should ban plastic straws because even though plastic straws are easy to use we don't think about how its harming the animals. We also used perspectives, they are when you are giving your point of view. I found it interesting and I also learned some new facts that I didn't know. It made me think about when I use plastic straws and the damage it is causing.

No comments:

Post a Comment