Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Phonics ANK sound

One fine day, my brother decided to prank me but it went horribly wrong. So my brother took me down to the river bank and on the other side was my sister pretending to be stuck in a tree. I quickly started to cross the river bank to get to the other side when I slipped, luckily the water was shallow that day. My brother quickly ran over to me and pulled his hanky out to wipe the blood, my sister jumped out of the tree and ran to me. They carried me back home and put me on top of a blanket and called Mum, she said that I had broken my ankle.

Today for phonics we learned about the ank sound. First we listed some words that had ank in them, the we solved some riddles with the word ank in them. The paragraph I wrote has five of the ank words form our list in them. I had a lot of fun at phonics and learnt the ank sound

No comments:

Post a Comment