Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Don't Get In a Mess

Don’t Make a Mess!
                              By: Sam Watking and Louise Forshaw

                                             Genre: Short story

Image result for Dont get in a mess book

This book is about Tom, Liza and Ollie getting messy. It was raining outside so they couldn't go outside. They decided to paint instead so they got some paint and paintbrush. Their dad told them not to get messy. Ollie, the youngest sibling painted his face green and went around saying “Raah, I am a monster”. Liza painted her face white and said “Woooo I am a ghost”.  Tom painted his face orange with black stripes and said “Grrrrrr I am a tiger. Their dad looked at them and said ‘’I thought I said not to get messy’’. He took them outside and said they could have a rain bath. The paint washed of soon and they all had lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment