Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Personification




“I felt being picked up by my owner and falling to the ground”, another long day of pain I thought. I could see my arms being stretched and being tied up in a weird way. When my owner went outside I felt water dripping on me. As my owner ran I was being half drowned and I think I swallowed some type of contaminated water the taste was awful. My owner took me to school and got me even dirtier than I was before!!! uge I thought to myself. Finally I heard the last bell ring. I was so relieved. My owner took me home and gave me a nice shower I looked shiny and brand new and was curious what tomorrow would be like.

Today we had a reminder about what personification is. Personification is giving non-living things human characteristics for e.g The clock watched us as we did our work. We had an activity in which we were supposed to partner up and sit back to back with your buddy but the challenging part was that we were not allowed to talk. I partnered up with Joel and we gave a shoe human characteristics. While doing our work we I thought about the five senses that a humans have. I had a lot of fun doing this challenge   

No comments:

Post a Comment