Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Phonics ock Sound

One morning I woke up hearing loud knocking on the door, it was my cousin, she said she was here for the trip our parents had arranged for us. Right then my mum came in and told me that it was meant to be a surprise. She told us to pack our clothes and pack sunblock as well. I was done packing my bag when mum called from down stairs saying “ Don’t forget to pack your socks”, which I had forgotten to pack. After we were done we all packed our suitcases in the car and locked the house door. I was walking towards the car after locking the house door when suddenly I found myself on the ground, I had tripped on a rock. Mum told us that we had a 7 hour drive to go , on our way we saw a beautiful peacock.

Today for phonics we looked at the ock sound with Miss Linda. First we looked at some words that had the ock sound in them. Then we looked for the definitions for some of the words that have ock in them and then added the missing ock words form the sentences. We then wrote a paragraph with 5 or more ock words in them. We then did a influencing on a story about rivers, then used a question dice to answer the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment