Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Why its important to have a positive relationship



Why are positive relationships important?






A positive relationship is when we have a really good relationship with someone. Having a positive relationship is very important because it helps us in many ways, as we have someone that we can share our feelings with, talk to during hard times and have someone who can show us empathy when we need it. We have someone that we can take advice from and also have someone that is very close to us or someone we can count on, during emergencies. It is important to note that it is called a positive “relationship” meaning it is about give and take. As a person we should also empathise with the people around us and give back to them the trust and support they offer us.

We can have positive relationships with other people by actively listening to the conversations that they are having. We should open our hearts and find courage to trust. This will make it easier to share our problems with another trustworthy person. We should also learn to be understanding and more empathetic. Sometimes we have to really get in a person's shoes to understand what they are going through.

I have a positive relationship with my parents. I can trust them and they encourage me during hard times, times when I feel very upset or if I am having trouble with something. My parents are always there for me and support me in every way they can. I am open with my parents and am able to tell them them everything without the fear of being judged. They are able to tell me when I do something wrong which helps me improve in many ways. I try to understand my parents feelings and shortcomings. I understand my parents are not able to give me everything I want and when I want it and the say that it shows a lot of maturity. My parents and I think of our little family as a team, where everyone plays a part and everyone is important.

Therefore it is important to have positive relationship with the people around you. Friendship is a two way system, you give others what they give you in honesty, support, trust and laughter.

By Nidhi

This week I wrote a explanation about why its important to have a positive relationship with others. In the first paragraph i have explained what positive relationship is and how i return the favour, in the second paragraph I have explained how we can have a positive relationship and in and in the last paragraph i have explained who i have a positive relationship with and what i do to show that i have a positive relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment